We are aware of an issue where highway reports are currently being delayed. If the highway issue you are reporting is an emergency, please call us on 0300 303 8658 so this can be prioritised accordingly.

This is primarily for reporting physical problems that can be fixed like graffiti, cleansing issues or road defects. To report other kinds of problems like missed bins use our online report it forms.