You can move around with your keyboard
Drop pin on the map to start a new report
Press space again to adjust the location
Start new report here Reposition report here
Back to all reports

Large broken branch from tree

Reported via desktop in the Tree Vandalised category anonymously at 17:10, Tue 31 January 2023

Sent to Bromley Council less than a minute later. FixMyStreet ref: 4190426.

Large broken branch that needs removing.

RSS feed of updates to this problem Receive email when updates are left on this problem.


  • Thank you for your report, this is now being investigated. Information on our services and the timeframes we aim to respond in can be found: fixservices

    State changed to: In progress

    Posted by Bromley Council at 17:11, Tue 31 January 2023

  • Bromley Council are not responsible for maintaining private trees. Further information on your rights and options for dealing with overhanging trees from neighbouring private land can be found at the Citizen's Advice website:

    State changed to: third party responsibility

    Posted by Bromley Council at 08:52, Wed 1 February 2023

  • Thank you for your enquiry. According to our records the plot of land where the trees reside (Shepherds green) is owned and managed by the Chislehurst Commons Society, the matter has been reported to them and they will investigate in due course.

    Posted by Bromley Council at 08:54, Wed 1 February 2023

  • BR76PB Broken kerb stones due to lorries and 4x4’s constantly mounting the pavement due to narrow road. Plus the pavement in Bull Lane is like a patchwork quilt. It is dangerous and undulating and a trip hazard. The whole pavement needs resurfacing urgently.

    Posted anonymously at 13:19, Thu 16 February 2023

  • We ask that new and separate occurrences of issues are logged as new reports to avoid conflicting information or updates and ensure the information is passed promptly to our teams and contractors. Please log the issue via as a new report using the map marker and description to detail where the issue is located. Please note that if the location you wish to mark is already occupied by a pin, you can hide the map pins via the button in the bottom left or you can click a nearby free section of the map to drop your green reporting pin so that all other yellow pins indicating existing reports disappear, you can then click and drag your green pin to the correct location and continue submitting your report.

    Posted by Bromley Council at 16:11, Thu 16 February 2023

This report is now closed to updates from the public. You can make a new report in the same location.